Monday, August 12, 2013

Good or Bad?

Is Good Bad? or Bad , Good?

I have Money . I have the fear of it losing.
I am happy. I have the fear of it losing
I have attachments. I have the fear of it losing.

I don't have money. I desire money
I am not happy. I envy the happy ones.
I have no attachments. I crave to be attached.

I have money. I can share.
I am happy. I can share.
I am attached. I am ok to loose.

I don't have money. I am OK
I am not happy. I am OK
I have no attachments. I am Fine.

So whats Good and whats Bad?

Its an attitude to choose between full and Nil.

A Rich Person by virtue of his activities does more harm to environment.( Carbon Foot Print)
A Poor man by virtue of his activities does less harm to environment.
A Rich Person by virtue of his role in society does more economic contribution.( Money outflow & Inflow)
A poor man by virtue of his role does less economic contribution.
Both are instrumental for good and bad; And a balance could be a solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home